RPAC

Our goal is to position the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) as the largest and most influential political advocacy organization in the country. Your voluntary investments to RPAC are an investment in the success of your business and a commitment to preserving the future of our industry. Political funding decisions are made by people like you, the REALTOR, and are backed by the power of over a million of your fellow REALTORS across the country.

Your contributions to RPAC help to:

  • Ensure a vigorous and viable real estate industry;
  • Protect private property rights;
  • Preserve the American dream of home ownership;
  • Advocate for tax reforms and reductions in burdensome regulations; and
  • Add extra value to your membership in the association by ensuring that the REALTOR® stays at the center of the real estate transaction. 

We encourage you to get involved in the political process and communicate with your public officials about legislative issues vital to the real estate industry. Investments in the REALTORS® Political Action Committee allow everyone to participate in government. Pledge your commitment to the future of the real estate industry by contributing to the REALTORS® Political Action Committee today.

INVEST TODAY BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK!

RPAC Logo

Contributions are not deductible for Federal income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may contribute more or less than the amount suggested or refuse to contribute without affecting your membership rights. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state & local political candidates. The remaining 30% is provided to National RPAC & is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a.